x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chest Exploit Fixed
12-20-2011, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011 12:32 PM by NateN34G.)
Chest Exploit Fixed
Recently there was a few exploits that would allow users or mobs to destro or steal from your chests.

[Image: stealing.png]

This was unknown by me, as I was not informed about this. Basically though, what would happen is if a a creeper or TNT was placed by your chest, it would wipe the sign and remove all contents inside. This seemed to be a popular technique used by griefers to destroy others chests, although a large majority were also done by Creepers.

I have just now fixed this exploit, so it will not happen anymore. Although if your chest contents seem stolen or missing, this is why. By the time I was notified of this, it was far too late and there is nothing I can do about recovering the contents of the chests.

If you are a player on the server and you know a exploit like such in the future, then please notfiy me any way you can on the forums, so I can fix it immediately. Do not be afraid to suggest anything or comment on the server, as I take those to heart and will make changes that you guys want. If I would have been notified earlier of this, I would have fixed it and prevented more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: Chest Exploit Fixed
HAHAHAHA suck it gunz a blazin!!!!!! :dwarf:

[Image: ZombieMinecraftAchievement.png]
12-21-2011, 05:35 AM
RE: Chest Exploit Fixed
(12-20-2011 05:40 PM)eboschy Wrote:  HAHAHAHA suck it gunz a blazin!!!!!! :dwarf:

Nah, I never seen him chest exploit, but he however was chest exploited.

The guy that did it was Wyatt199 or something and he did it to tons of people. He has been banned because of this.